Microsoft Cloud OS, maximise your ROI and take your infrastructure to the next level
INTELLIWORX has 5+ years deploying and managing Microsoft Multi-Tenant environments. We utilise Microsoft Cloud OS for our Public Cloud offering in both Sydney and the United Kingdom, with expert staff located around the world.
We can assist your internal IT with deploying Microsoft Cloud OS solution, utilising Windows Server, System Centre and Windows Azure Pack for Server allowing you to comoditise your internal IT infrastructure for department self service, internal usage reporting and charge back.
INTELLIWORX can also augment your current staff to allow ongoing specilised management of your Microsoft Private Cloud stack. With our experience deploying Server 2012/2012 R2 and Server 2016 and the associated infrastructure for Private clouds INTELLIWORX can strengthen your internal IT and allow you to maximise the ROI on your own infrastructure.
INTELLIWORX is a Microsoft partner with specialise knowledge and experience our Managed Cloud solutions in both Australia and the United Kingdom are built on Microsoft Cloud OS using both Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016.
How we can assist you:
- Infrastructure specifications and best practice deployments for Microsoft Cloud OS using both Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016
- Deploying Microsoft Cloud OS on both new and existing infrastructure for private Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Deploying Microsoft Cloud OS on both new and existing infrastructure for private Database as a Service (DBaaS)
- Deploying System Centre Virtual Machine Manager
- Day-to-day management of of your Cloud OS environment
- Create robust Disaster Recovery plans and solutions using our Disaster Recovery as a Service built around Veeam
Our in-depth knowledge of both the Microsoft Cloud OS stack and Veeam also allow INTELLIWORX Managed IT to develop, deploy and manage robust Disaster Recovery for clients who have a Microsoft Private Cloud. Utilising our DRaaS reduces over costs and vastly improves up-time of IT departments, either in a partial or full fail-over scenario.
Contact us today on our details below or through the contact form to the side to see how we can assist you with your Microsoft Cloud OS project.