Sydney Office 365 Support Services
Unlock the full potential of Office 365. Supporting Microsoft Office 365 in Sydney, Regional NSW & Australia-wide.
Get help with Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 365 is a secure and scalable IT solution that allows you to use enterprise-level software for your business.
Outsourcing Office 365 management to us can make it easier for your company to manage all the Microsoft 365 services. We’ve been outsourcing Office 365 management since 2010 and have a proven track record.
Certified Microsoft Partners
We’re Microsoft partners and can help you identify how implementing Microsoft 365 will benefit your specific needs. We also offer end-user training & guidance, so you don’t have to go to the Microsoft 365 support themselves.
We’re always keeping tabs on the latest developments in the Microsoft suite so you don’t have to worry! We can set up and manage your Microsoft 365 account as well as provide detailed training for your staff. This includes strategic planning to keep up with cutting edge changes in communication technology.
Microsoft 365 support services
Microsoft 365 is offered as a monthly subscription on a per-user basis. It includes Microsoft Office tools, email, file sharing, etc., and saves you time and money– making it an appealing service to businesses of all sizes.
The monthly fee pays for licenses, installation of MS Office Professional on users’ computers, and hosted services such as the Enterprise-class email solution.
Need help with your Microsoft environment? Get a free assessment
Detailed security audit
Advice on improving adoption
Advice on device set up
Guidance on environment optimisation
Your Microsoft 365 needs, sorted
- Enterprise-level account reviews and proactive monitoring.
- Access your apps anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Consider a fully managed enterprise cloud solution that includes Azure AD (sign-in, identity), Intune (device management), SharePoint (cloud storage & document collaboration), Teams & Exchange Online for productivity and collaboration needs.
- Navigate through security certifications to set up Microsoft 365 for your business.
- Set up and management of Teams Voice and Skype For Business telephony.
- Support with Microsoft 365 + Federated Services (ADFS)
- Support with Microsoft 365 + ADConnect
- We’re here to help with SharePoint, Teams, Exchange Online and Azure AD.
- Support with integrating your on-premises directory with Microsoft 365
- End-user training & advanced support
Small businesses support plans
Small businesses can’t sacrifice email, office tools, or web conferencing… and that’s where we come in. Microsoft 365 small businesses is designed for businesses with less than 25 employees (and growing!) who want unlimited access to all of these features and more.
Midsize businesses and enterprise support plans
Suitable for any organisation with sophisticated IT demands that want to migrate to the cloud at their own pace
Midsize business and enterprise plans
This plan offers the Microsoft experience you’re used to, on any device you want. It also includes archiving, data protection and automation features.