Secure, Robust and Faster Workplace
CTS deliver complete technology services and personalised audio-visual solutions to meet the technical needs of their clients. Their work blends audio-visual services and intelligent workplace technology including consulting services, event and video production, managed services including onsite & remote support, project management & installation.
Their bespoke, seamless AV solutions foster engagement, impact collaboration, and maximise productivity.
CTS wanted a managed service provider that would assist their business, strengthen their foundations and streamline their business. This included:
- a greater focus on cyber security to comply with the ever-changing landscape and assist with their client security obligations and assessments.
- provide minimal operational impact on business by having a helpdesk function that would resolve issues faster. Allowing their workforce to be more productive with higher uptime of infrastructure and devices.
- become their trusted partner, advise on best practices and build on their foundations.
- strengthen their security profile, improve overall IT topology and increase productivity to achieve efficiencies and cost savings.
After discussions with Intelliworx, CTS selected a comprehensive solution which included:
- managed Microsoft 365 suite and Intune for mobile device management
- end user remote support
- managed back-up services for server and Microsoft 365
- set up and management of a security solution for their environment, devices and email.
CTS has seen a faster response time to client cyber security assessments and speedier turnaround times for ticket management. This has allowed for an increase in staff productivity, minimal downtime and minimal operational impact.
Intelliworx analysed historical infrastructure and provided expert advice about efficiencies. This has allowed CTS to identify where mid to long term cost efficiencies can be achieved, for example through consolidating data storage.
As their trusted managed service provider, CTS has experienced better lines of communication and access to Intelliworx, who provide advice on their overall IT topology, have strengthened their security profile and are building on their existing foundations.
“We have been most impressed with the level of diligence our concerns and questions were listened to and acted upon. During the onboarding process, Intelliworx had a range of action points to address, and we were pleased to see that all action points were worked through with the best possible outcome for each of those.”
~ Henning Schulze, People & Operations Manager, CTS