INTELLIWORX MANAGED IT LIMITED
Intelliworx (“we”, “us” and “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Intelliworx site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Intelliworx site (“Website”), you consent to the data practices described in this statement. Intelliworx Managed IT Limited (registered number 10457544) whose registered address is at Third Floor, 5 Windmill Street, London W1T 2JA acts as a data controller in relation to all personal data which is collected through this Website.
1. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Intelliworx may collect personally identifiable information you provide to us when you:
- register to use our Website;
- complete an online form;
- participate in discussion boards or other social media functions that may be connected with our Website; or
- contact us to discuss commercial opportunities.
This may include details such as your email address, name, role, work address and/or telephone number.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Intelliworx. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Intelliworx for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Intelliworx site.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Intelliworx public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Intelliworx encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Intelliworx so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. Intelliworx is not responsible for the privacy statements or content of websites belonging to third parties.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to applicable data protection laws, we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
|To provide you with the services and information offered through our Website;||It is in our legitimate interests to do so.|
|To process your requests and respond to your inquiries;||Legitimate interest and perform necessary steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.|
|Register you for any services you have signed up for;||Performance of the contract we execute with you or in order to take prior necessary steps at your request.|
|To inform you of other products or services available from Intelliworx and Our affiliates. We may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered;||Consent (“opt in”)|
|For business administration, including statistical analysis and as may be required to perform our obligations under a contractual relationship with you;||It is in our legitimate interests to do so, and to perform the contract we execute with you.|
|To personalize your visit to our Website and to assist you while you use our Website;||It is in our legitimate interests to do so or we collect your consent when legally required.|
|To improve our Website by helping us understand who uses the Website;||It is in our legitimate interests to do so or we collect your consent when legally required.|
|For fraud prevention and detection and to comply with applicable laws, regulations or codes of practice. in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.||For compliance with our legal obligations and for our legitimate interests (to ensure the safety of our Website, establish, exercise and defend our legal rights, and to ensure and document compliance with applicable legal requirements).|
Intelliworx does not sell, rent or lease its customer data to third parties. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal data is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Intelliworx may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries.
3. WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be made available within the Intelliworx group of companies to our employees who require such data to provide the service agreed with you. We also sometimes employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, e.g. providing technical support for the systems where your personal data is held. They may need access to your personal data to perform their functions but will not use your personal data for any other purpose. We may also disclose personal data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, in response to a non-mandatory request for information made by a governmental or state body, or as part of an investigation of unlawful activity.
We have considered the specific risks in doing so and are satisfied that the enhanced security, technical and organizational measures which we have put in place provide an appropriate level of protection for your personal data to continue to be able to do so.
International Data Transfers – Where any such activity involves an international transfer outside the UK, including to countries that may not provide a similar or adequate level of protection to that provided by the UK, we will only do so subject to the necessary protections mandated by the UK Information Commissioners Office, the EU Commission and supplementary safeguards as appropriate.
4. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Intelliworx secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Intelliworx secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
5. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may retain your personal data for as long as your personal data is needed for the specific business purpose for which it was collected. In some cases, we may be required to further retain your personal data to comply with laws or regulations or other legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
The Intelliworx Web site use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Intelliworx pages, or register with Intelliworx site or services, a cookie helps Intelliworx to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Intelliworx Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Intelliworx features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Intelliworx services or Web sites you visit.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
· Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
· Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected;
· Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request;
· Object to processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation, where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) but you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms; Where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data without reason;
· Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it;
· Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party (commonly known as “right to data portability”)
· Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please Contact Us as set out in Section 9 below.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint in relation to any processing which we undertake in relation to your personal data with your competent supervisory authority. The data protection authority competent for Intelliworx in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), which can be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/.
8. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
Intelliworx will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Intelliworx encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Intelliworx is protecting your information.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
[Last updated – 24 April 2023]