IS YOUR EMAIL AND DOMAIN VULNERABLE TO ATTACK?
Phishing was the most common type of scam in Australia in 2022, with over 74,500 incidents reported. At Intelliworx, we can help you and your team fight phishing and other cyberattacks every day.
Want to know how safe your domain is from impersonation? Check your score!
The email problem
96% of phishing attacks arrive via email, highlighting that this popular communication method still poses an immense security threat to organizations. Cybercriminals are moving faster and getting smarter by the day, so you need to ensure that your email security defenses always remain at their highest to prevent the potential financial and reputational damages caused by phishing, spoofing, and other impersonation attacks using your company’s domain.
The Sendmarc solution
Sendmarc uses DMARC to take organisations to full protection against impersonation and spoofing attacks within a maximum of 90 days. This leading email security provider is designed to enable DMARC compliance quickly and seamlessly for organizations of any size.
Benefits of DMARC implementation with Sendmarc:
- Full protection against email impersonation and spoofing attacks within a maximum of 90 days, guaranteed.
- Increased brand recognition, trust, and reputation protection.
- Increased deliverability of legitimate emails.
- Adds an extra layer of security to protect against external cyberattacks.
- Provides increased visibility of senders through detailed, automated reporting and increases control by allowing domain owners to decide what happens to emails that fail DMARC authentication.