Microsoft Azure Migration Services
Seamless connectivity between your systems and the cloud. Smooth transition with minimal disruption and downtime. Tailored end-to-end strategy for migration, modernisation, and back-up.
As a world-class cloud platform, Microsoft Azure is a sensible, secure option to accelerate your transition from legacy infrastructure and address gaps in cloud expertise. Let our Microsoft Azure Migration Services experts move you to Microsoft’s cloud so you can future-proof your workloads.
What is Cloud Migration?
Cloud migration is the process of moving applications, workloads, databases, IT resources, and other digital assets from private, on-site servers to a cloud computing environment. The process can involve moving partial or the entire on-premises infrastructure but can also mean moving between different clouds.
Why Intelliworx for Microsoft Azure Migration Services?
Intelliworx can help you migrate to the cloud with confidence. We offer a well-documented roadmap and a cost-effective framework to help you move your applications, data, and infrastructure to Azure. We will also show you how to leverage the power of Azure to achieve your business goals.
If you need help evaluating, optimising, or managing your Azure migration, we can provide you with the perfect end-to-end solution. We will work with you to understand your specific needs and requirements and develop a plan that meets your budget and timeline.
- The Best Fit. Understand which cloud platform is right for you – public, private or hybrid cloud.
- Detailed Discovery. Know which workloads to migrate, to which cloud model (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Easy-to-Track Milestones. Track your progress with ease and without missing a beat.
Microsoft Azure Migration Services: CONSULTING
We can help you with:
- Analysing your business needs: We will work with you to understand your business goals and objectives, as well as your current IT infrastructure. This will help us to determine the best way to migrate your applications and data to Azure.
- Developing a migration strategy: We will create a detailed plan for migrating your applications and data to Azure. This plan will include the steps involved in the migration, as well as the resources you will need.
- Optimising your cloud environment: Once your applications and data have been migrated to Azure, we can help you to optimise your cloud environment for performance and cost-efficiency. We can also help you to implement cost-saving measures.
Microsoft Azure Migration Services: IMPLEMENTATION
We can help you with:
- Azure app migration planning – Strategise the migration process.
- Iterative app modernisation (optional) – Modernise legacy applications through re-engineering and re-architecting.
- Azure app migration – Execute the migration, including pilot migration if needed.
- Azure-native application development – Develop applications optimised for Azure.
- Managed Azure cloud services – Ensure availability, stability, security, cost optimisation, and continuous improvement for migrated applications.
- When done correctly, cloud migration can unlock a world of possibilities for your business.
- Flexibility: Cloud provides instant access to computing, storage, and networking infrastructure that can scale as demand grows.
- Cost savings: You can scale down your cloud resources when demand is low, and you can use managed services to offload some of your IT responsibilities to a third party.
- Agility: Cloud migration makes it easier to develop, test, and scale new business services.
- Business continuity: Cloud migration can enhance business continuity by providing cost-effective backup storage and simple multi-zonal and regional deployments.
- Disaster recovery: A cloud-based infrastructure enables rapid data backup, replication, and restoration in the event of a disaster.
- Security: Cloud data security safeguards data stored or in transit from threats, unauthorized access, theft, and corruption, utilizing physical security, technology tools, access management, controls, and policies.
- Build on a secure foundation with multilayered security across datacentres, infrastructure, and operations.
- Get comprehensive compliance coverage with more than 90 compliance offerings.
- Own your data and be confident about where it is stored.
- Choose your language and tools with support for Azure in the most popular integrated development environments.
- Make AI available to everyone with machine learning models and tools for a range of skill levels.
- Build and scale your applications without constraint with unlimited scale and industry-leading Azure service level agreements.
- Invent with a comprehensive cloud platform that keeps people productive, connected, and secure.
- Transform your business with AI by delivering experiences that meet today’s unique needs.
- Get instant and continuous insights from your data by querying your data on your terms.
Your Azure data is stored in Microsoft’s datacentres around the world. You can choose the region where your data is stored, so you can preserve data residency, maintain compliance, and take advantage of a wide range of resiliency options.
As a flexible, scalable, and reliable cloud-based solution, Azure Backup can back up your data in almost any language, on any OS, and from any location. Azure Site Recovery, on the other hand, can replicate your on-premises workloads to Azure, while Azure Recovery Services Vault provides a central location for you to store your backups, create recovery plans, and track your recovery progress.
Microsoft Azure is a good choice for business cloud security because Microsoft has made an industry-leading commitment to the protection and privacy of your data. First, its role-based access control (RBAC) allows you to control who has access to your data and what they can do with it. Second, its automatic encryption encrypts your data at rest and in transit by default so that your data is protected from unauthorized access, even if it is stolen or intercepted. Third, its configurable security auditing and logging options enables you to track and monitor activity in your Azure resources such as logins, resource creation, and data access.
Azure is certified to meet the requirements of a wide range of industry and regulatory standards, including ISO 27001, SOC 2, HIPAA, PCI DSS, and GDPR.
- Pay-as-you-go pricing: With Azure, you only pay for the cloud resources that you use. This means that you can avoid the upfront costs of buying and maintaining IT assets.
- Instant scalability: Azure can be scaled up or down instantly to meet your changing needs. This means that you can easily handle spikes in demand or add new features without having to worry about capacity constraints.
- Hybrid cloud flexibility: Azure supports a hybrid cloud approach, which allows you to keep some of your workloads on-premises and relocate other infrastructure, systems, and data to the cloud. This gives you the flexibility to choose the best solution for each workload.
- Global reach: Azure has a global presence, so you can run your workloads closer to your users or customers. This can improve performance and reduce latency.
Intelliworx: Your Cloud Migration Experts
As a Microsoft Solutions Partner, Intelliworx excels in delivering top-tier cloud migration services, helping businesses of all sizes move to the cloud and take advantage of the benefits of cloud computing.
Local Expertise, Global Reach: With our locally based team, you receive hands-on support from experts who are familiar with your local market, while accessing the global capabilities of the cloud.
Certified Excellence: Our team of certified professionals brings extensive knowledge and experience in cloud migration, ensuring your organisation’s migration is successful.
Accountability at Its Core: We are committed to your success to enable you to achieve your desired outcomes efficiently and cost-effectively.
Bespoke Solutions: We develop custom solutions based on your unique requirements, so you can be confident that you are getting the most out of the cloud.
Available When You Need Us: We offer round-the-clock support for your cloud migration, so you can rest assured that your needs are always met.