As the information technology sector becomes more competitive, there are a number of advantages that come with a co-managed IT services provider in Sydney. When you enlist the help of a professional, they can take care of your everyday technical needs while also providing you with valuable advice on how to grow your business. Keep reading to find out more about co-managed IT, and how it could benefit your business in five important ways.
What is Co-managed IT?
Co-managed IT is a form of IT services that allows you to outsource some of your company’s day-to-day technical needs to a third party. Instead of hiring in-house staff, you can hire a team of experts who will work with your internal IT team to manage your infrastructure. This can be a great way to save money and time.
It’s important to note that co-managed IT does not replace the role of your IT staff. Instead, it allows you to outsource some of your technical needs, so you can focus on the tasks that are more important to your business. It can also help you grow your business by providing you with valuable advice on how staff can improve their technical skills as well as how you can improve the efficiency of your staff.
5 Reasons You Need Co-Managed IT
- It enables you to focus on your business’s growth. Instead of trying to manage your entire infrastructure yourself, you can delegate parts of this task to a professional who will not only take care of day-to-day technical issues and keep your systems running smoothly but also advise you on how to grow your business further. With the assistance of a co-managed IT company, you have more time for strategic work and can focus more on what matters most.
- By hiring a co-managed IT services provider in Sydney, you will be able to save money. By outsourcing tasks like managing servers and maintaining security, a co-managed IT company can help control costs and prevent unnecessary expenses.
- They offer 24/7 emergency support should your system fail, or any other issue arise that prevents you from carrying out your duties as efficiently as usual. A co-managed IT company will deal with the problem quickly while also providing emergency support if needed.
- They are experts in their field who are able to provide valuable advice on how to make your company thrive while also providing guidance on cutting edge technology solutions that could benefit your business.
- They will provide updated systems so that all your devices are performing at peak performance levels without breaking the bank or buying new hardware every year.
What to look for in a co-managed IT partner?
There are a number of things to consider when you’re looking for a managed service provider (MSP) to help you with your infrastructure management. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Cost and quality of service. Ensure that your co-managed IT partner is able to provide you with the right level of service at the right price point; if they can’t do this, look elsewhere. You want to make sure that your investment is worthwhile.
- Technical skills and background. Ensure that your co-managed IT partner is qualified in the technical field of your business, and make sure that they have the necessary training to provide you with the services you need. If you’re looking for someone who can help you with technical support, ensure that they have a background in computer science or similar fields; otherwise, they may not be able to provide the level of support you need.
- Co-management experience. Look for an IT partner that has a history of co-managing IT for other companies, as this will be invaluable to your business. If they have a history of co-managing, you can rest assured that they will know what they’re doing.
- Dedicated service. Ensure that your IT partner offers a dedicated service, which means that they will be working with you on a long-term basis and not changing their personnel every few months like some companies do.
- 24/7 support. Ensure that your IT partner is available around the clock for emergencies, so you never have to worry about any issues interfering with your business’s day-to-day operations.
- Dedicated and knowledgeable staff. Ensure that your IT partner has a highly skilled and dedicated staff who are knowledgeable about their business and the services they provide, so that you never have to worry about encountering an inexperienced person who can’t answer your questions or help you with problems.
Get more with co-managed IT services
Co-managed IT services are a smart way to ensure your business is efficient and well-managed. With a co-managed IT partner for your Sydney-based business, you’ll have the knowledge, experience, and expertise of multiple professionals on hand to help you handle your digital environment efficiently and effectively.
With co-managed IT services in place, you don’t have to worry about the risks that come with one person handling every task. Instead, you’ll have experts who can handle everything that your Sydney business needs. From backups, data storage, and disaster recovery to cyber security, cloud computing and device management, there’s no limit to what these professionals can do for your company.
If you’re looking for the right partner to help you take care of your enterprise technology, contact the team at INTELLIWORX. With their wide range of services and Microsoft Gold partner status, they’ll be able to ensure your IT is managed and up to date, so you can focus on your business.